‘NOUS AUSSI’ is the name of this remarkable mural in tribute to frontline health workers by artist Patrick Forchild of the Mural Project unveiled last week at the Jewish General Hospital. The mural was an initiative of Israeli Consul-General David Levy who involved the Dean of Montreal’s Consular Corps Mexican Consul-General Alejandro Estivill in getting some 15 Consulates to contribute to this public gift. The Jewish General Foundation also offered invaluable aid in seeing this project to realization. The JGH was the lead hospital designated by Quebec in the fight against Covid. The leaves on the mural reflect the symbol of the JGH and is a tribute to its leadership role.
- Perfect stretch of fall weather ahead for Montreal
- Entertainment: Indians On Vacation
- Driving WIth Miranda: Episdode 7- Chevy Colorado
- Cohen in the City: Episode 23 -Patient Perspectives & Preferences on IBD Care
- Mandi Robertson: Heart Warming Wines to Welcome Fall
- Entertainment: The previously untold origins of Olaf are revealed in the new short "Once Upon A Snowman"
- UAE’s Chief Rabbi Yehuda Sarna: The pride of Montreal’s Jewish Community
- Quebec government Bill 40 appeal defeated
- The life story of hockey legend Guy Lafleur to hit the big screen
- Three indicators that show COVID-19 restrictions may have long-term effect on kids: Big Brothers Big Sisters of West Island
- West End,West Island stats show few new Covid infections
- Urban forest "worth its weight in gold"
- Joel Goldenberg: Free Feel Flows!
- Restaurateur and community leader Joe Cheaib left us way too soon
- Despite COVID ShofarMontreal.com ensures that one Jewish New Year tradition remains intact
- Recipe: Classic beef stew
- Cohen in the CIty Episode 21:Businessman and philanthropist Mitch Garber
- Suddenly available parking spots at Carrefour Laval boosts restaurants