Terms and Conditions
Payment and Payment conditions
1. PricesOur product prices are in Canadian dollars, excluding the applicable sales tax. All orders, regardless of origin, are payable in Canadian dollars. The Suburban reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Products are always invoiced based on the prices in effect at the time the order is placed.
2. PaymentAll purchases must be paid by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Payment must be made in accordance with the procedure outlined during the registration process. The customer agrees to pay the total cost of the product purchased, plus any additional charges, including tax. These charges are not refundable. The Suburban can change the price after notifying the customer. The customer is fully responsible for fulfilling payment obligations. THE USER IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. THE SUBURBAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PAYMENT PROBLEMS RELATED TO THE E-COMMERCE SERVICE. All sales are final. No refund will be awarded after the classified ad, advertisement or any other service has been published or performed
3. Payment securitythesuburban.com is a secure e-commerce website. The Suburban has reinforced the security of its sites to protect sensitive payment transaction. All payments for classified ads processed online will be processed on the servers of Monaris.
4. Limitation of ResponsibilityTheSuburban, its parent companies or subsidiaries and affiliated companies on the thesuburban.com site are in no way responsible for damages, including compensation, whether direct or indirect, or any other damages whatever that may be incurred by users or any other individual or company due to technical equipment or technology on the thesuburban.com site or due to human or technical error at any stage, or for any technical problems or defects in the electronic or communications networks, on-line computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software, data transmission or any other technical problem or congestion on the website or elsewhere.
5. Applicable LawThis service conditions contract is governed by the applicable laws of the province of Quebec. You hereby acknowledge that any legal action arising from or related to the use of the The Suburban sites and services shall be determined by the courts in the district of Montréal, province of Quebec.
6. Illegal ContentThis section applies only to ads placed directly on thesuburban.com. Different conditions may apply on our partner newspaper sites. You may not post libellous, indecent, offensive, violent or racist comments on the The Suburban sites, or any illegal content that may infringe the intellectual property of others, subject to legal action. The user agrees to comply with all laws in effect when using The Suburban services. It is forbidden to use this website to sell counterfeit or stolen merchandise or products infringing upon copyrights, patents, trade secrets, property rights or any other rights, including rights to confidentiality of third parties. It is also forbidden to sell illegal products, products that go against accepted moral standards or restricted products such as prescription drugs. Furthermore, it is forbidden to promote a website whose activities may be in competition with our own. All ads placed on thesuburban.com are subject to verification by the Customer Service Team. Ads that do not comply with our terms and conditions will be removed from the site, in which case the client will be notified accordingly. We reserve the right to modify the text of an ad to ensure that its content conforms to our standards. We also reserve the right to reclassify ads to ensure they are placed in the most appropriate section.