City of Lies is a American crime film directed by Brad Furman and written by Christian Contreras. It is based on the book LAbyrinth by Randall Sullivan, about the murder investigations of Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G. The film stars Johnny Depp as retired detective LAPD Russell Poole and Forest Whitaker as a journalist Jackson, with Rockmond Dunbar and Neil Brown Jr. also starring.
Originally set to be released on September 7, 2018 by Global Road Entertainment, it was pulled off the schedule in August 2018; no new date has been announced.
As featured on
Sign up for The Suburban e-Mail lists.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Today's Laval e-Edition
Today's West Island e-ediiton
Today's City e-Edition
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
- The Parlour Project: Spider, Fly, and We— Live/exhibit created by artist Amber Dawn Bellemare opens Sept. 18
- Guzzo family’s Notte in Bianco raises over $250,000
- Voiles en Voiles Holding Its First Pirate Festival for the Entire Family
- Entertainment: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth invites Downton Abbey fans to enjoy a special tea or cocktail
- Healthy Life: A holistic approach to healing acne with Julie Doan – Part 1
- Ask The Expert Episode 9
- Annual Walk to End PKD takes place Sept. 22 in DDO
- FL Fuller Landau Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race & Festival raises $425,000
- Maria and Vince Guzzo host another outstanding La Notte in Bianco soiree
- Mourning the cancellation of Breakfast Television Montreal; time to reinvent CityNews
- Sheraton Laval unveils its $13 million renovation project
- Rève dans la nuit
- Beaconsfield moves forward on public space renovations
- Montreal's Tony Loffreda named to the Senate
- Half of Hampstead councillors accuse Mayor of misrepresentation in CSL Road letter
- 'Shame on you!':NDG-Westmount candidates debate
- Former Mayor Denis Coderre excited to be part of JNF/TAU Gala honouring Barbara Seal
- John Abbott College set to reveal Hall of Distinction