Of course, it is a known fact that spaces within the home such as the kitchen and bathrooms can bring a satisfying return on investment, along with newer components, new flooring, a new roof and new windows.
Besides new technologies that can grant a future home buyer the wish of having everything done with a click or a swipe, here are the trendiest renos that are currently in higher demand then before.
- New deck / enhanced balcony space
- Walk-in closets with full-range built-ins and cabinetry
- Custom blinds (especially for the bedrooms, bathrooms and large staircases)
- Salt water pool system
- Central vacuum with retractable hose (instead of hauling a hose around on every floor)
- New, clean and tiled garage flooring
- Laundry room on the same floor as the bedrooms
The lowest return, which home buyer’s do not seem too invested by the idea are:
- An addition of a designated home office
- Back-up power / generator (dependent on location)
- Fancy gizmos / gadgets that may never be used: heated towel racks in the full baths, fancy shower heads, etc. (some do not even remember to take advantage of the heated floors in the bathrooms)
Buyers’ are gearing towards more storage, what is more beneficial and practicable!
A West Island realtor and resident with a background in marketing and event planning, Jessica’s skills and experience have led her to be an expert in many aspects of the real estate field and earning her an extensive network of both young professionals and seasoned executives. Her talent as a home-stager completes the list of necessities sought after by the most discerning clients! Contact her today for a free marketing evaluation of your home or for more information on the buying process! Contact her by phone 514.465.4197 or email email@example.com, or visit jessicadire.com.