Deciding to put your home on the market can be a difficult decision to make – or an easier one depending on the circumstances. It could also be the first time diving into the market and becoming a first-time seller.
Here is a brief run-down of the essential elements of home selling.
1. Prepare your property for sale
2. Pricing strategy and knowledge of the market
3. Marketing plan
4. Showings and Open Houses
5. Knowing your contract with your realtor and declarations that need to be made
6. Knowing the basics of how to proceed when an offer comes in and the types of scenarios that can occur
8. Closing the deal & what to expect post accepted offer and sale
Want to know more? Contact me to receive your very own copy of my Home Sellers’ Guide.
A West Island realtor and resident with a background in marketing and event planning, Jessica’s skills and experience have led her to be an expert in many aspects of the real estate field and earning her an extensive network of both young professionals and seasoned executives. Her talent as a home-stager completes the list of necessities sought after by the most discerning clients! Contact her today for a free marketing evaluation of your home or for more information on the buying process! Contact her by phone 514.465.4197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit jessicadire.com.